Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A sick Independence Day (July 6)

Happy 6th of July! Haha, today is the Malawian Independence Day. I am not out celebrating. This is largely due to the fact that I have spent the entire day in bed, and hovering over the toilet. I’ve been throwing up since I got up this morning, not like you really wanted to hear that. I thought it was a hangover, which that was probably a part of it, but now I’m thinking it’s some kind of stomach virus. Hopefully it passes, because it really sucks and I’d like to eat at some point. The up side to this is that after today I probably won’t resemble a walrus anymore. But I’m sure I’ll be back to that standard in a few days. Everyone else has been gone to Annie’s house for a holiday lunch, but of course I had to stay here. It’s probably best because I doubt Annie would appreciate me hanging out in her bathroom the entire time. Exciting day, I know. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. We’ll be back in the schools so I’m looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment